Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Madison & Jacob

I love cute kids and I love doing beach shoots! I especially love when the client has access to waterfront property and their own private beach - it really was amazing to have the whole place to ourselves! Madison and Jacob are both adorable kids who love playing, exploring and running around. The kids were a bit camera shy at first but I just let them do their thing and then clicked away. I really love being able to capture the fun action shots as they happen and really enjoy these photojournalistic-type sessions. It is just kids being kids and what more could you ask for?!

Thank you Kasey and Neal for your wonderful and photogenic kids, I hope you love the photos! If we can get 10 comments from different people in the comment section on this post in the next 2 weeks, I will gift this family a 5×7 photo of their choice!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one is a favorite!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stop by the Trendy Treehouse where I entered the kiddies in a laughter contest!

The Trendy Treehouse



10 comments:

  1. Jenna, thank you for capturing such wonderful memories for us- this was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots of a beautiful family. Great work Jenna! You too Kasey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna-you do amazing work! I loved each and every picture, it was amazing how you captured each of Jake & Maddys personalities! I'd love for you to photograph my family as well sometime in the future. You wouldn't travel all the way to PA would you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasey, you have a beautiful family! Jenna, the pics are magical and wistful in such a natural way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pictures are gorgeous, kids are adorable! A few unhappy "boo-boo" faces though, hope all is well! Your eye for quality is amazing Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna, great job! The photos are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! I love the one with her hair blowing in the air!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, the colors were an excellent choice!! Love all the shots, such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures are beautiful, Kasey you have a beautiful family and Jenna you take amazing pictures. I will have to use you for our next family photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete