Monday, August 23, 2010

Maternity photos in Italy

How could I not take some maternity photos of my dear friend Caroline who was pregnant while we were traveling in Italy together! She was SUCH a trooper and powered through our 11 long days of sightseeing in Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Sorrento, Pompeii and Rome! I was so impressed by her amazing energy and how she never complained! There were actually many days where I omplained about being tired or my feet hurting however she never made a peep! Go Caroline!

We did have some quality R&R time while we stayed in Sorrento at La Favorita - a little gem of a hotel, with an amazing rooftop pool, gorgeous lounges and beautiful rooms! This place deserves a blog post all in itself but I don't have time right now! Ok so not only did our hotel totally rock but it boasted some awesome Mediterranean views and some really great sunsets. One night before dinner we headed out to watch the sunset and also take a few maternity shots of Caroline. There are only a two and I wish I had more but we were tight for time. I am dying to do another sunset maternity session so if you are interested, please let me know!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: