Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photos of Natasha

A few weekends ago I got together with my friend and fellow photographer, Natasha Montero. We decided to barter services and take a few photos of eachother for our websites and other stuff. We met up in midtown where we had a great time shooting at a street fair and also in Bryant Park. The lighting was amazing and Natasha look hot! I loved her dress which she informed me she got at Lulu's - check them out, they have such cute stuff!

If you are ever interested in having headshots or a similar type shoot, send me a note!

Here are some favs:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Favorite!

Photobucket

So pretty

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sexy

Photobucket

We called this one our commercial ad: "Maybe it's Maybelline!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments: