Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thomas - 8 months old

This little guy just may be one of the CUTEST babies I have ever photographed - Ok I think I say that all the time though! Look at his big blue eyes and his beautiful skin - he is flawless in every way! I asked his mother, and my good friend, if she is just awestruck by her beautiful baby? I told her I would stare at him for hours every single day, which I am sure many new moms do anyway!

Anyway, I was out on Long Island this past weekend to attend his christening and also was able to sneak some photos in before they went back to Vegas. Quick side story, I know her husband from high school and she is also a Long Island native but we really got close when they moved out to Vegas about three years ago. I was living there too and us NYers stick together like birds of a feather so we became good friends. She is still living out there but we keep in touch and try to see eachother whenever I am out there or she is here! Ok back to the photo session - I actually took the photos at my mother's house on Long Island and the lighting was just perfect, even at 1:00pm! We found some shaded areas and we just let Thomas do his thing. He was super smiley and I loved his two little teeth that are coming in - just so adorable!

Eat your heart out...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Thomas has been entered in a beautiful eyes contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment