Monday, August 23, 2010

Avery at the beach!

I met up with my friends and their adorable son Avery for a beach session at Smith's Point a few weeks ago. Avery at 10 months old is a very curious fella! He was so intrigued by the cars that were driving on the beach, the dogs running by, the waves crashing down and oh how could I forget…the sand! He was obsessed with eating the sand!

We really did have a good time during this photo session and Avery was just an angel. The sun was blazing hot but Avery and his family powered through and as a result we got some amazing photos! I am so excited to share these photos and I have been dying put up this blog post! I am actually so pumped that I am going to run a contest!

If we can get 10 comments from different people in the comment section on this post in the next 2 weeks, I will gift Avery's family a 5×7 photo of their choice! Please post using your google account or if you don't have one you can post a comment anonymously but just include your first name! Woohoo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is so cute…is he looking at his shadow?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I also am entering Avery into an "I Heart Faces" contest!



10 comments:

  1. what a cute creative family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are lovely, but my favorite is the last one. So joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do our comments count? :o)
    We LOVE them all. THANKS SO MUCH, JENNA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures....I love them all. She did a beautiful job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing photos! The last one really captures the joy of family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Avery is a handsome little guy with a beautiful smile and sunny disposition who loves his Mommy and Daddy. Hope he enjoyed his sand-wich! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! I think it will be so hard to choose which photos to print up. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! That is one cute baby. He looks very serious and very playful at the same time! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Avery!! He's so cute.. great pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helps to have a great subject but the pics are too cute!

    ReplyDelete