Monday, June 14, 2010

Molly Maternity

Photobucket

Back in April I met up with beautiful Molly in Hoboken, NJ for her maternity photos as well as some family portraits! She lives in a gorgeous apartment right on the Hudson with pretty views of NYC. I did some outside photos of her and her cute family and then moved inside to her adorable apartment - which by the way had AMAZING light!

I really enjoyed this shoot and thought Molly was very super photogenic! Don't you think she looks great for being in her eighth month of pregnancy?! I really love doing maternity photos and being able to capture that amazing glow that mothers-to-be have. Molly was radiating that glow the whole day and was just so natural when it came to poses. She would just adjust her position on her own and I would say, "Wait, hold that", snap, snap, snap! She was just a dream to photograph!

Her daughter Tate, who was SO sweet, was also very photogenic so I took a ton of pictures of her! She takes after her mother with that gorgeous milky, almost ceramic looking skin! Tate was such a great little model and I loved meeting her and getting her to smile!

Here are some of my favorite shots of the day...there are many...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite shots of the day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this shot too :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just a few more of little cutie Tate...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just look at her skin - it is perfection! Absolutely no photoshopping was done here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment