Thursday, June 3, 2010

Leslie's Baby Shower

I was very honored to attend and take photos for a dear friend of mine, Leslie, at her baby shower back in October 2009. Leslie is not only a friend but also a photography mentor to me and I am so lucky to know her and to have worked with her in the past! Leslie has had a big year so far because not only did she welcome a baby into the world but she also launched her own company earlier this year: Leslie Simmons Photography! Go Leslie!

Her baby shower was beautiful and she had the most amazing cake I have ever seen! She also had awesome pink & white cookies which were quite delicious! I think my favorite touch was her dollhouse style bookshelf and her reading book wishing well - what a great idea! I had a blast at this shower which was held at Brentwood Country Club and think she had a really amazing party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really loved that her mother and mother-in-law brought baby photos of Leslie and Mike and also displayed their "take home from the hospital outfits!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love cool wrap jobs like this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Somebody's a Steelers fan!

Photobucket

The dollhouse bookcase

Photobucket

One of Leslie's old photography teachers sent the baby a first camera, too cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

View of the the golf course

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment