Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Avery Quinn

When I showed up to do this shoot for little Avery, I was so excited to see that both he and his parents all dressed up in Giant's gear! Even though I am a Jets fan at heart I still have a soft spot for any NY team and love seeing babies dressed up in their parents' favorite team. It was game day and the little man was all ready to start learning all about football!

I did this shoot back in October but am still getting caught up on my blog! I had a lull over the winter and some serious computer issues but now I am back up and running! Little Avery was only 1 month old in this shoot and was very precious. He actually proved to be pretty strong too - he could already hold his head up and he turned over by himself which I think may be a new record! I have never seen that happen at such an early age! Go Avery! We did more of an informal shoot for Avery and I think we got some cute shots of him.

I wanted to thank Tatiana from Tiny Clicks for coming along with me on this shoot and also Christine from Christine Melissa Photography for help with editing! I love working with other photographers because I feel like I learn something new every time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment