Sunday, June 6, 2010

Little Puppy Penny

I cannot get enough of this dog! One of my best friends just got the most adorable dog, a mixed breed Cocker Spaniel and Poodle, aka "Cockapoo" and she is just the sweetest thing! I think she may actually be part teddy bear because she really looks like a stuffed animal in some of these pictures!

Penny was less than 2 months old in her first photo shoot and just a bundle of energy! I actually managed to get her to sit still for a few shots and think I really captured her doggy beauty! Congrats to my bff Samantha on your new little baby - I cannot wait to document Penny's growth throughout the year and probably for the rest of her life! Thank god she is not camera shy :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww She really does look like a stuffed animal! Beautiful puppy and photos.

    ReplyDelete