Sunday, June 6, 2010

Janessa's Baby Shower

She is a 5'0 foot tall gymnastics champ and a real beauty, he is a 6'4 football pro and a handsome guy - I cannot help to wonder what their little baby will look like. All I know is that he or she is going to be so darn cute! Actually you may recognize this couple because I took some of their wedding photos about a year ago and also did her hubby's "getting ready" pre-ceremony photos. They are both such great people and are going to make awesome parents!

Janessa and Eric are expecting baby #1 and I was a guest at her baby shower at the Terrace Club in Mahopac, NY. Of course I was extremely happy to take some photos at the event and document this beautiful day! The weather was great and the lighting in this room was oh-so-amazing and really made for some great pictures!


I really loved the centerpieces her mom had done - they were so vibrant!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The favors were also great and had such a fresh, springy feel

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't Janessa the most elegant pregnant girl you have ever seen?

Photobucket

Yes…the baby will be decked out in his/her parent's alma mater: University of Michigan

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These cupcakes were amazing! I had two :)

Photobucket

Here are my sisters enjoying the cupcakes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Janessa's cousin Kim is also pregnant so I had to grab a photo of the two of them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got a few pictures of Janessa alone…

Photobucket


Photobucket

and also a few pictures of her and Eric out back

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment