Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Newborn Twins!

Ah yes - so Elizabeth gave birth to her darling twin girls back in January and I was there 2 weeks later to do their newborn photos! I went down to her beautiful townhome in the north end of Hoboken and spent around 3 1/2 hours working with the girls! I'd say this is about the average time to spend with newborns because they need time to be fed, have diapers changed in between shots and I also like to leave time for them to fall asleep because they are very easy to pose that way!

The girls: Caroline (darker hair) and Julia (lighter hair) were all of 5 and 6 pounds and oh so precious! They were definitely on different sleep schedules so it was easier to do their pictures separate rather then together but i think I managed to squeeze a few cute ones in!

Caroline:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at those cute toes!

Photobucket

Julia:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Together:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Their parents are both runners and they both joked that Julia has some long runner's legs!

Photobucket

I had to get a few shots of the girls in their personalized Pottery Barn chairs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I always like to get a few shots of mom + babies and dad + babies - I love these next few!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The End.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. that last photo made me go "oh!"
    I love love love it.
    They are very cute girls and you got some great shots!

    fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete