Friday, May 15, 2009

Janessa and Eric's Wedding - Part I

Eric and Janessa are married and I feel so lucky that I was able to play a part their special day! They were married on May 15th in Rye, NY with a reception following at the beautiful Tappan Hill Mansion in Tarrytown, NY.

I have known Janessa pretty much since we were out of the womb. Our mothers are best friends and went to high school and college together. Janessa is an accomplished gymnast competing at the Jr. Olympic level and collegiate level at University of Michigan. She is beautiful person both inside and out and there is something about her always sparkles. She met Eric on a trip to Florida and it actually turns out they went to college together! Eric played football at University of Michigan and now plays professionally for the Montreal Allouettes. He also played for the Miami Dolphins in 2004! He is 6'4'' and and such lovable guy! His laughter and smile are contagious and he can light up any room. Him and Janessa compliment each other so well and and I am very happy for them.

Earlier this month I had asked Janessa if I could tag along and take some pictures on their wedding day and she said yes! She asked if I would go over to the hotel and take some pictures of Eric and his groomsmen getting ready. Here are some of my favorite shots! More to come!























No comments:

Post a Comment