Monday, May 3, 2010

Joseph B

Remember Jen who I did some maternity pictures for recently? Well I got to meet her new baby this past weekend down in central Jersey! Joseph B is two months old and such an adorable little guy. Can believe that he can already hold his own head up?! I am constantly amazed at the strength of babies and what they can do at such young ages!

Anyway, so while visiting Jenn and her husband we planned a little photo shoot with Joseph. This little guy is an amazing baby and also very photogenic! Don't let his fair skin and blue eyes fool you - he is almost full Italian! He is just so charming and I can tell that one day all the ladies will be knocking down his door! Jenn - you are going to have your hands full, LOL!

I am really happy with these pictures and hope you are too! Thanks for stopping by to check them out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love his face in the 2nd one. He is a cutie! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete