Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Christine - Maternity (Long Island)

Ok so this post is a little past due but I am finally back into blogging and want to get caught up! So I had the chance to work with another photographer on Long Island back in December. Matt was at a Jets game all day so I decided to make a trip out to the island for a few maternity shoots! It was really fun to work with someone else because we had the chance to bounce ideas off each other and compare photography notes!

First up was the lovely Christine, who was so calm an composed. She had such a natural way about her and every pose came so easy. I feel like the setting was so tranquil and I think that really shows in these photos! She makes pregnancy and motherhood look so easy! Yes, she is already a mommy to dear Anthony who I snapped a few photos of as well! What an adorable to little family and I am so happy I had the opportunity to meet them and take their photos!

It is always so hard to pick the best shots but these are a few of my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment