Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Elizabeth Maternity on the Hudson

Elizabeth and I had an amazing time shooting together back in December after a huge snow storm (yes I know I am very behind). Ok first of all, can you believe she was 7 months pregnant with twins? Yes you read that right...TWINS! She is a runner and one of the tiniest people I know so no wonder she looks so good! (Although she did stop running several months after she found out she was pregnant but still managed to stay in shape by walking instead. Either that or maybe she is just lucky!)

So I met Elizabeth about a two years ago when I joined the Hoboken Elysianette Running Society (HERS). She is actually one of the founders of our all girls running club and she has done a phenomenal job of gathering members, organizing runs and social events - the whole nine! I can never keep up with her at our weekly runs because she is super fast and I am super slow but she really motivates me to kick it up a notch! Actually I have gotten faster since I started running a few years ago so I am pretty happy about that! The club is great because you can go at your own pace and distance and you also get to meet some fun girls in the process! It has really been a great experience for me so far and I encourage you to come out and run with us if you live in the Hoboken area! Click the link above for more information and meeting times!

Ok so back to the shoot - despite the snow storm and her doctor's orders to stay off her feet, she still wanted to get out and have some maternity photos done. We met down by the Hudson River in the Weehawken/North Bergen area and had NYC as our backdrop! The weather was chilly but Elizabeth had no problem shedding her coat for a few great photo ops!

Afterwards, we went back to my house and continued with the photos. Below are a few of my favorites from that day!

Stay tuned for a blog update with Elizabeth's twin newborn shoot! The little girls were born in January and I was there 2 weeks later to snap up some precious moments!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't you love her Kate Spade gloves? They say "Hi" and "5"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment