Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jen and her son Nicholas

We had a dinner party recently and I had promised my friends I'd take some photos when we got together; family photos, baby photos, whatever they wanted! Well, this turned out to be quite a task because being Italian I of course was cooking up a storm and prepping for 2+ days! It is hard to get everything done; the cooking, the baking, the cleaning PLUS play a good host, oh and take pictures too! I love it though and actually wish I had more time that day for the actual photo session! I like to work with natural light but we were having so much fun hanging out and catching up that we didn't get to set up the shoot until later. We''ll first up was Jen - she was 8 1/2 months pregnant here with her 2nd child! Doesn't she look fabulous?!

Her son Nicholas is as happy as a clam and really loved having his photo taken! I love the crazy faces he made!!! He is also a very well behaved 2 year old and always says please and thank you which I found to be so sweet! Jenn and her husband Justin are doing a great job raising him!

I am actually going to see their family again this weekend and am excited to meet their newest addition: Anthony! I am hoping to get some more pictures of their beautiful faces and work with some natural light this time! Yay I cannot wait!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Nick did not quite make it to dessert, he was wiped out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. he's adorable! I love the facial expressions. Great job capturing his personality Jenna!

    fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete