Thursday, April 29, 2010

Abigail

Ok so remember the dinner party I talked about in my earlier post...well here is day 2 of that weekend! Our one set of friends who came for dinner are actually from Delaware and so they spent the night at our house in NJ. I had taken some pictures of their daughter the night before but decided to do some more Sunday morning and I am really happy with the results! I set up this mini studio in my kitchen and I think I found my new favorite place to shoot!

So if you remember, last summer I had taken some photos of Susan when she was 7 months pregnant with her little love. Her daughter, Abigail, is now 6 months old and just as cute as a button! She definitely gets her good looks from her parents who both have model-like features! She is a great baby too - I have yet to witness her cry! She is super smiley and playful and I think it really shows in her pictures.

Here she is...what a beauty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I could not resist a few pictures of her and daddy :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Whoa!! Welcome back!!! So happy to see you posting amazing pics again!!

    ReplyDelete