Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Newborn Nicholas

It was SO good to see my friend Kim and get to meet her new little bundle of love, Nicholas. Kim is someone I have known almost my whole life and was also a close soccer buddy of mine. We played on a few different teams together growing up - travel team, school team and a LI Select team- so yeah we saw eachother a lot, 7 days a week at certain times! I did some maternity photos for Kim when she was pregnant with her first son and also a little mini session of baby #1 but we went all out for this session! Baby Nicholas was a tiny little peanut weighing in at just about 6 pounds at his photo session (5 days old)! He was nice and sleepy when I got there was a good little model! He did have a few crying moments and I thought they were so cute actually and snapped a few shots of that as well.

Kim - your little babe is just so handsome and I cannot wait to watch him grow up! Thanks for having me photograph him and for buying me pizza as well! Feeding me while on the job with my favorite food = happy photographer! I am going to keep the contests running here so if we can get 10 comments from different people in the comment section on this post in the next 2 weeks, I will gift this family a 5×7 photo of their choice!

AlsoI wanted to give a big shot out to the Etsy shop, "I'll be yarned" for all the awesome hats and cocoons used during this shoot. Visit her amazing shop here ----> illbeyarned

Photobucket

I love this little cry-face one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big brother Anthony is the cutest

Photobucket

I just LOVE these hand-painted decorations she had done in the baby's room - so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Amazing shots of an adorable baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love every picture that you take!!! Thank you for everthing that you did for the boys, they (...and we) love you sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete