Monday, September 13, 2010

Michigan sky

We were out in Michigan Labor Day weekend had the chance to go to my uncle's lake house. What an amazing spot and I am always awestruck every time I go there. Their house is gorgeous, the views are beautiful and it is just complete serenity there.

Until you hear the laughter and chuckle of our huge family. I repeat HUGE family. There are 18 first cousins, and I have lost count of the second cousins but it is somewhere in the 20's. We all got together for a big reunion and it was an absolute blast. I decided to leave my good camera behind on this trip because I felt I needed a break. I really just wanted to have fun and hang with everyone and didn't want to be click-click-clicking away. I did however bring my point-and-shoot and happened to capture these two AMAZING photos:


Photobucket

Photobucket

We had an absolute blast in MI and I really wish we could get out there more often. My grandparents are both doing well and my g-pa (who is 88) even golfed 18 holes with Matt. Amazing. Thank you g-ma and g-pa for having us out and to my aunt and uncle for opening up your house for 50+ people! We love you and miss you already! (PS - isn't my hair huge in this pic, haha.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment