Tuesday, September 21, 2010

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Well the Jets are off to a good start this year and let's hope it stays that way! My husband, is a die hard Jets fan, was indeed at the game on Sunday and he came back in quite the chipper mood (not that he isn't always chipper).

Anyway a few weeks ago I went to a preseason game and got to check out the new stadium. It is pretty nice and I really enjoyed myself. My only disappointment was the concession stand - there was NO line at all but my I still had to wait for my food! It seemed like utter chaos back there and I have no clue what was going on but it took forever. Other than that we had a good time and I cannot wait to go to another game this season!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment