Friday, October 8, 2010

So close to Jeter...

While I am on the topic of sporting events - I thought I'd share a quick post of where I sat at a Yankee game a few weeks ago....

7 ROWS FROM HOME PLATE!!!

Can we say boo-ya! These seats were a-mazing and the view of players wasn't half bad either ;) I took my dad as he is originally from Michigan and the Yankees were playing the Tigers that night. I also had to make up fathers day in a big way and this was the perfect opportunity! I thought it would be quite fitting to treat my dad to a game because always took ME to ball games when I was a young lad, umm girl. (I think my dad would secretly pretend I was the son he never had, lol.) I didn't care though and really loved this time with my dad. He bought me special baseball earrings, the big foam hand, cracker jacks, ice cream in the plastic hat, etc! He taught me "Take me out the ball game" and had me participate in the wave (which I still love to this day). It was always so much fun to go to games with my dad and this was a GREAT opportunity to treat him and also reminisce!

This was my 2nd time at the new Yankee stadium and I was VERY impressed. Here are a few pics from our fun father/daughter date!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and for old times sake....we got the icecream in the hat!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment