Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The twins in Hoboken!

I had the pleasure to photograph Caroline and Julia for the 2nd time this year! Some may remember when I did their newborn photos when they were just tiny little premies earlier this year. I can hardly believe they are 8 months old already - they are getting so big and so beautiful and really just developing really cute personalities!

We met up down at Pier A in Hoboken for this session! It was a bit windy and there were some hair raising moments, lol, but overall I am very pleased with this shoot and with these photos. I loved capturing their smiles and cute moments - too sweet!

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment