Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Girl Siena

Baby girl Siena was born almost 5 weeks early and was just as tiny as can be! I did her shoot at around 4 weeks old and she was still a good sleeper and a wonderful little model! She barely made a peep during her shoot and when she did wake up she was wide-eyed and happy! Her parents were so sweet and we chatted like we were old friends. They live on the upper west side in NYC in a gorgeous place with a balcony! I could not resist the beautiful views so we went outside for a few family pictures! I always like to spend a good amount of time getting photos of mom and dad with their new little bundle…I feel it is so important for clients to have these in their collection of photos.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She definitely had a few smiles...

Photobucket

My new red blanket that I am loving…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The gorgeous views at sunset…

Photobucket

1 comment: