Friday, July 16, 2010

Events: Adrian's Christening

A beautiful day in June...a lovely family...a Christening AND a Birthday party...two amazing cakes - what more can a photographer ask for?! I am so lucky to be doing what I am doing and to have repeat customers! I did Christine's maternity photo's last year and was honored to shoot her adorable son's Christening. Adrian is such a little cutie and a really ham for the camera! He slept through most of the ceremony and barely made a peep during the times he was awake - what a great baby! His big brother Anthony was celebrating his 2nd birtday and the after party was held at Il Classico in Massapequa. After I was done shooting, Christine invited me to stay for dinner and I thought that was so sweet! The food was delicious and I got to meet a few of her awesome friends!

I sat next to and chatted with Elizabeth from For Goodness Cakes! She made both of the below cakes and cookies and has done some amazing stuff. Her business is based in NJ but she serves the entire tri-state area! I am definitely going to look into using her for cake smash photos and maybe the next time I throw a party! Check out her facebook fan page, For Goodness Cake, and definitely contact her for your next event!

Photobucket

Cute little Adrian

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anthony - the birthday boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The awesome cakes and cookies/favors by For Goodness Cake

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His outfit was too cute for words

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Party time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment