Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trash the Dress!!!

This was my first "trash the dress" session and it was so much fun! Camille and Tim were married in Antigua and I attended their ceremony and party where I played photographer and practiced my skills! No I was not hired - but happened to be on vacation when I met them just days before their wedding and could not resist taking some photos at this beautiful setting. The sunset on the beach was beyond gorgeous and I got some beautiful shots of the newlyweds who took a dip in the warn Caribbean waters while they were still fully dressed! It looked so exhilarating and romantic at the same time.

Here are a few of my favorites!

Photobucket

Camille working it…

Photobucket

Tim watching his wife and soaking in the sun

Photobucket

They got into the water

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are two of my favorite shots

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and love these last few :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I saw this fantastic trash the dress shoot!
    These are nice pictures, congratulations.

    Are you still in touch with Camille?
    I might be interested in buying the trashed wedding dress as is, no cleaning required.
    This a serious request and for a good work I'm asking this.
    Please feel free to contact me at herwyn.w@skynet.be for more info or pass my message to Camille please

    Thank you for your help
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Gorgeous pics Jenna! I love the ones with the Beautiful sunset and the ones especially of them in the water #6 and #7.

    ReplyDelete