Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easter Eggs

Did I ever mention that my family is multi-talented? Not only are they beautiful inside and out and such wonderful, loving people - but boy they can PAINT! This past Easter we were all together: my 2 sisters, my parents and my husband and we decided to do what every family does, well not quite every family, but we painted Easter eggs! The only difference between my family and other families is we didn't break out the old dip-your-eggs-in-dye kit...nope. Instead my sisters whipped out the acrylic paints, Dick Blick paint brushes (in all sizes) and went to town on the Easter eggs.

As for me, I am not a painter but I took a stab at it anyway! I think my only talents are in photography but hey, I tried!

Look at what the artists, ahem, I mean family members produced:

These 3 by Maria:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dana did the sheep and Mom did the bunny:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dana also went for a rockstar egg:

Photobucket

Mom did some flowers:

Photobucket

Me - I went for easy flowers and an eggplant!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even Dad got in on the action! We did have a laugh though because we thought his looked like a blow-up doll!

Photobucket

Matt did a Jets egg (ofcourse)

Photobucket

And last but not least, the Easter bunny did make an appearance on Sunday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment