Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Keily and James - Halloween Photos

Photobucket

I had a chance to shoot some adorable Halloween pictures this past weekend of the cutest kids ever! My friend Jessica had dressed up her children Keily (2 1/2) as a Cheerleader and James (5 months) as a Dalmatian. I shot at their house where Jessica had some great props: a hay bale, a pumpkin bucket, fresh flowers, a Red Flyer Wagon and so much more. The kids were all smiles and really photogenic and I ended up with over 200 pictures! I really had a great time and even learned a thing or two about motherhood! Teehee!

And now for the beautiful children, bare with me, there are a lot of great shots and I had a hard time narrowing it down!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also did some fall portraits and action shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was one of the last shots of the day, I think Keily got tired of being in the spotlight...hey being a model is tough work!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment