Thursday, October 8, 2009

Avery, Zach, Connor and Jackson

I am finally getting a chance to post some recent photography! I am actually really behind on updating the photography portion of this blog due to my FT job and all the running I have been doing. But now it is 2:43am and I can't sleep so it is the perfect time to get caught up!

Back in May we went on vacation to Arizona to see Matt's family for the week. While there, we attended a Memorial Day BBQ at Matt's best friend's house and got to catch up with a lot of his buddies and their wives. Since they all have kids I decided to bring my camera along and get some practice in! I love shooting kids, although it is a challenge because they never stop moving, I love to capture the fun moments, the smiles and even the serious faces! Here are some of my favorite shots that day:

Avery

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Connor

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zach

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jackson

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Especially the one of Jackson with the dog! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete