Wednesday, December 15, 2010

E's Maternity Photos (studio)

I shot these beautiful maternity photos when E was around 33 weeks pregnant - she looks amazing and was a natural in front of the camera. We did these photos in my home, which I am starting to do more of. I have great natural light here and I am really loving it and I think the set up works very well! Feel free to come on over for your pics ;)


PS - These were right before Christmas…hence the ornament!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are daddy's shoes from when he was a baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l124/Jreoch/Evelys-14.jpg[/IMG]

Gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Uh-oh, a Red Sox fan in Yankee territory! EEK!

Photobucket

I love these last 3, my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment