Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lady Liberty - NY

Back in April I took part in a photo-walking tour of lower Manhattan! What a gorgeous day we had and what an excellent bunch of people I got to meet and work with. It was an instructor led class but I also learned a TON of tips and tricks from the students themselves! Some were beginners but it seemed most were already professional photographers. The class was 8 hours long and we started with a ride over the Statue of Liberty. I got so many great shots that day, it was hard to weed it down to just my favorites!

This is just the first series of many more to come! Stay tuned!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the guys in the class let me borrow his 100-400 zoom lens for these next two shots! Wow, wow, wow!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really like how the next one came out!

Photobucket

I love shooting PEOPLE any chance I can get! Sometimes I will ask their permission and sometimes I just sneak a shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment