Sunday, June 28, 2009

Amy and Allen - Married in Antigua!

I was recently on vacation in Antigua for my 1 year wedding anniversary when I met Amy and Allen on the beach! It was my first night there and Matt and I were lounging in some chairs and enjoying the sunset when we noticed a newlywed couple taking some photos! I had planned on just watching the sunset and not shooting at all but decided at the last minute to run back to the room for my camera. I got back just in time to get the sun going down and that is when I started chatting with Amy and Allen. They are from Atlanta and got married the day prior but didn't get any sunset photos. They had a friend taking some cool photos for them with a P&S camera and I jumped in and took a few myself! The sun was already down but the sky was still boasting some great colors and I am pretty happy with the shots!

Thank you Amy and Allen and good luck to you!
















This is the beautiful sunset we saw that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment